Last update: February 5th, 2020
1.- Owner and data controller
The owner of this website and data controller is Fundació Monti-sion Solidària (hereinafter Monti-sion Solidària), with address at Street Patronat Obrer 14B, Postal Code 07006, Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain.
Fundaciò Monti-sion Solidària is registered in the Registry of Foundations of the CAIB, registration number 100000000368 and with date registration July 3rd, 2017.
To process your personal data, Monti-sion Solidària complies with current, local and European legislation, as well as its development regulations.
2.- Description and Use of the Service
Monti-sion Solidària is a foundation for comprehensive assistance to people with low or no economic resources.
In 2009 the Asociación de Antiguos Alumnos de Montesión launched the project "Food and solidarity" to serve people who are at risk of social exclusion and subsequently was established as a foundation.
Currently, more than 1947 families benefit from the project, that is, a total of 5000 people of which 1100 are under 10 years old.
In order to meet the needs of these users, Monti-sion Solidària has a series of programs underway:
- Food Distribution
- Food for Babies
- Solidarity snack (children and teenagers)
- Backpack Solidarity
- Toy store (0 to 12 years old)
- Newborn baby basket
- Children's wardrobe
- Legal clinic
- Social and Personal Counseling
- Training courses and job opportunities
- Awareness raising in schools
- Choral Solidarity
On the other hand, those interested in collaborating with Monti-sion Solidària can do so in the following ways:
- Through a donation to the following bank account: AAS Ayuda BMN (BANKIA) ES89 2058 3434 7060 0006 3001.
- Helping to carry out the different projects of the foundation.
- Disseminating the activities carried out by Monti-sion Solidària through Facebook.
3.- External links
The web may link to other websites.
However, we do not exercise any control over such sites or their contents, which are actually subject to their own terms and conditions. Nor do we assume any association or responsibility for them, nor guarantee their technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy or veracity.
4.- Intellectual and Industrial Property
The content and information of Monti-sion Solidària (among other brands, logos, data, text, image or computer code), as well as the hardware or software elements used to provide such content and information, are owned by Monti-sion Solidària or has the corresponding authorizations for their use.
Therefore, and by virtue of the provisions of the national and European regulations on intellectual property, the modification, reproduction, duplication, copying, distribution, sale, resale and other forms of exploitation for commercial or equivalent purposes of the Service and its contents are prohibited.
For any other use of the content of the Service you need, in advance and in writing, our consent or, as the case may be, the authors of the content.
5.- User Content
You can contribute to the Service by sending us a message to our email address or through the contact forms available on the website (hereinafter “Content”).
We may use your Content in different ways, such as: display it on the website, reformate it, translate it into other languages, edit it for clarity, correct errors, promote or distribute it.
Therefore, by sending us Content, you grant Monti-sion Solidària a worldwide, non-exclusive, free license, until the content is removed, transferable and sublicenseable on that Content.
That means that the content is still yours, but Monti-sion Solidària, thanks to that license, can: a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute and publish the Content, create derivative works from it, show and display it throughout the world, by any known means and for any legitimate purpose; and b) use the name you send in relation to that Content.
However, Monti-sion Solidària reserves the right not to publish those contents or information that are false or contrary to the rights of third parties.
Regarding the use of the website, you declare that you are of legal age and that you have the necessary legal capacity to be bound by this agreement and use the site in accordance with its terms and conditions, which you fully understand and recognize .
You declare that all the information you provide to access the Service, before and
during its use, is true, complete and accurate.
7.- Data protection
7.1.- Information collected
The personal and non-personal information collected will change depending on the use you make of the website and its characteristics.
The personal and non-personal information collected will reach us in two ways: 1) the one collected automatically and 2) the one you provide voluntarily.
7.1.1.- Data collected automatically
This information will consist of:
- The IP from which the connection is made, the type of device used and its characteristics, the version of the operating system, the type of browser, the language, the date, the country, the time of the request, the reference URL or the mobile network used, among others.
- Data of use from site and possible errors detected during its use, such as pages not found or erroneous visualizations.
In any case, you can disable Google Analytics cookies from here.
7.1.2.- Data provided voluntarily
This information will consist of:
- Personal information provided with messages sent through the contact channels or opinion established by the Service, for example your name, email, telephone, address and comment.
Mandatory data is marked with an asterisk.
- Personal information or not, required to subscribe to the newsletter.
We inform you that the completion of the forms is voluntary. However, if you do not fill in the mandatory fields (marked with an asterisk) the use of some functions of the site will not be possible or will be limited.
The personal data you provide to us is incorporated and will be processed in the files owned by the Service, in order to be able to meet your requests.
You can exercise at any time the rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation of your processing, opposition and portability of your personal data by email to: email@example.com or by postal address to: Street Patronat Obrer 14B, Postal Code 07006, Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain.
In both cases you must identify yourself with your name and surname, in addition to a copy of your national ID or national ID, if necessary.
In the event that you have granted consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In addition, if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which we are handling your data, you can direct your claims to the data protection authority corresponding, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection being the one indicated in the case of Spain.
7.3.- Use of the Data
Monti-sion Solidària will use the data collected to:
- Manage and update the Service (the lawful basis being our legitimate interest in keeping and keeping the Service up to date and in good condition).
- Respond to your requests (the lawful basis being our legitimate interest in answering and resolving our users' queries).
- Record your image and voice to share on social networks and dissemination platforms if you participate in any of our solidarity activities (the lawful basis is your consent).
- Send you our newsletter via email (the lawful basis is your consent).
You can unsubscribe from the email received or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, you will not be able to unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, such as the messages related to the security of your data or the terms and conditions of the Service.
- Maintain the security of the Service, investigate illegal activities, enforce our terms and conditions and assist the security forces of the state in the framework of its possible investigations (the lawful basis being our legitimate interest in guaranteeing and maintaining the security of the Service and its users).
Likewise, the Service may use the personal and non-personal information of the users in the form of aggregated and anonymous data to display to third parties. You may also share statistics and demographic information about users and their use of the Service with third parties. None of this will allow those third parties to identify you personally.
7.3.1.- In mails and contact forms
The website uses an SSL encryption that allows the user to securely send their personal data through standard type contact forms.
The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding Record of Processing Activities of the Service.
In that sense:
- Your IP will be collected, which will be used to verify the origin of the message in order to offer you appropriate recommendations (for example, to present the information in the correct language) and to detect possible irregularities (for example, possible attempts to cyber attack the Service) , as well as data related to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your data via telephone, email and other indicated means of communication.
7.3.2.- In social networks
We have profiles in some of the main social networks of the Internet, being Monti-sion Solidària responsible for the treatment in relation to the data published in them (for example, photos uploaded by the Service in which they appear people's faces).
The treatment that Monti-sion Solidària will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at the most, that the social network allows for corporate profiles.
Thus, Fundaciò Monti-sion Solidària may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, our followers in any way that the social network allows about its activities, as well as provide a personalized service for customer service.
In no case will we extract data from social networks, unless the user's consent for it was obtained promptly and expressly.
When due to the very nature of social networks, exercising your rights depends on the modification of your profile, we will help and advise you to the best of our ability.
7.4.- Preservation of the data
Here you can check for how long we keep the personal data collected by Monti-sion Solidària:
- The disaggregated data will be kept without a cancellation period.
- The user’s data will be conserved the minimum necessary, being able to stay up to:
- 5 years, according to art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
- 6 years, according to art. 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books or invoice, for example).
- The user’s data uploaded by Monti-sion Solidària to pages and profiles in social networks will be kept from the moment the user offers his consent until he withdraws it.
- The subscriber’s data to the newsletter will be kept from the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
8.- Data shared with third parties
There are third parties that manage part of the Service.
Under some circumstances, Monti-sion Solidària may share, use, preserve or disclose the personal information collected with third parties:
- To provide the Service:
The Service providers that provide functions on our behalf, such as web hosting, statistics control, email management or web design and marketing. These service providers may collect and access the information that is necessary to perform their functions, but they are not allowed to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- To cooperate with the competent authorities:
If we believe it is reasonably required to satisfy any law, legal process or legitimate interest. In any case, we will only provide the strictly required information.
As far as the law allows, Monti-sion Solidària is not responsible for: a) errors or omissions in the contents; b) the lack of availability of the website or; c) the transmission of malicious programs in the contents, despite having taken all reasonable technological measures to avoid it.
Monti-sion Solidària reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which that these appear presented.
On the other hand, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will take effect from the moment of publication.
12.- Security measures
Monti-sion Solidària adopts all the technical and organizational measures required to protect the security and integrity of the personal and non-personal information collected. Both against unauthorized access and accidental alteration, loss or destruction.
In any case, Monti-sion Solidària cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information collected, so you must collaborate and use common sense about the information shared at all times.
You understand and acknowledge that, even after deletion, personal and non-personal information may remain visible in cache or if other users have copied or stored it.
13.- Language of the terms and conditions
The terms and conditions of the Service are presented in several languages (Spanish, Catalan and English). In case of contradiction between one and the other, the Spanish version will prevail.
Address: Street Patronat Obrer 14B, Postal Code 07006, Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain.